This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified)
Nov. 8th, 2015
9:30am-12:00pm: Introduction and marketing event & workshops.
Participants introduce their own projects, pass information, and construct a platform for film social
Members who organized the conference:
David Traub: Honorary professor of Harvard University
Michel Zgarka: Chairman & CEO of XII Tribes Entertainment
Elizabeth English: Founder of Moondance International Film Festival
Georges Leclere: Former Senior Vice President & Executive Director of the International Emmy Awards
Representatives from Beijing Film Academy
Zhizhong Zhang: Film and Television Investment Group of Beijing film Academy
Film workers from BC
Representatives from China Film Group Corporation: The largest film company in China and the largest film distributer in China
Representatives from BC Film Union
- How multicultural can survive under the pressure of Hollywood?
- Discussion on the investment pattern of China and Western Countries
- Film and its derivatives–the origin of game and comics industry
- Creation of stories and what kind of mode that films should used to finance: Pressed by the winner of Academy Award, the director of The Lion King.
- Ancillary Rights // Product Placement
12:30pm: Simple Lunch
1:00pm: All guests depart to the Awards Ceremony.
Location: 777 Columbia St, New Westminster, BC V3M 1B6 (Anvil Centre Theatre)
Grand opening of the 2nd Canada International Film and Television Festival Awards Ceremony
5:00pm: End of the Awards Ceremony and the Festival.
The president of CIFTF, Demi Zhang, will invite all the guests to a dinner